Mary wife of Roger Gifford
Huge brass - 1542 Roger and Mary Gyfford (nee Nansegles) who built the chancel in 1519 shown with their 20 children. Tjeor grand-daughter Lettice has a monument here with her husband Urian Verney. The Gifford arms - 3 lions t, impaling a cheveron between 3 lapwings with 3 stars on the cheveron has survived top left.
Mary Nanseglos Mary, daughter of William Nanseglos; had 13 sons and 6 daughters, according to a brass memorial tablet at Middle Claydon church